Friday, January 7, 2011

Fast Food

So, I had a pretty busy morning.  I had to drive with the kids up to the campus to pick up my books, then to Target to pick up a few groceries... that's a story for my other blog LOL.

As I was driving around, I was STARVING.  It was 10:30 am, and McDonalds was the closest option.  I sat in my car with my guide, and found nothing that I thought were worth the points.  On my way to school I decided to stop at Chick-Fil-A instead.  Here is what I had...

Chargrilled Chicken Sandwich with Honey BBQ sauce-- 7 points (6 without the sauce)
Side Salad with Honey Mustard-- 4 points (2 for the salad because of the cheese, and two for the dressing)

11 points for the whole meal, I did take off the cheese (I don't like cheese), so technically my salad was free!  So -2.... drumroll..... 9 points!!!!

Not bad for a delicious and filling lunch... I ended up saving my salad for later too.  The sandwich was really filling!

No comments:

Post a Comment