Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Life Happens

That is how my sister, D, puts it.  Last week was a bad week, if you couldn't tell from my lack of posts.

On Wednesday night I was informed that my Uncle did not have much time with us... so I went on thursday to spend the afternoon with him.  All they had were cookies and chips.  I ate two cookies... then he passed away this last weekend.  Needless to say, I have NO clue what I consumed point-wise.  So, I re-weighed myself to find that I gained back 2 of the 5 lbs I lost.  BUT I am still down from my start point.

Here is my point to this post, I went right back to the program.  It is easy to get distracted, because "Life Happens."  But, it is just as easy to get back into the program.

Being 11 pm I am going to bed and will be much better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment