Monday, January 10, 2011

Travels of Asia

Tonight we made the Wegmans Travels of Asia, Stir Fry Beef with Udon Noodles for dinner.  There are only 2 servings in the bag, and each serving is 7 points.  While it was good food, I was left wanting more.  Again, I am eating a 2 point salad!  This is great if you want a small dinner, the portion was about 1 cup in size.  Although, if you paired it with a salad to begin with, this would be a great meal.  The downside to these meals though, is they have to be cooked on the stovetop.  Nick cooked this tonight, while I fed the twins.  I have 5 points remaining for the day, and I am certain they will get eaten.

On that note, since I lost 5 lbs, I also lost one point a day.  Last week I was allowed 32, now I am allowed 31 points.  I am certain the goal of this is to gradually get you down to the minimum points allowed, 29, but  as I go down in points, finding foods that fit into that daily allotment will be difficult.  This is where the weekly bonus points come in to play.  I am happy to have those extra points, but if I am already eating them, shouldn't I just start at 29?  I will do the program the way it is designed, so that I can track my progress, but thank goodness for those extra points!

I am done with my salad... time for a fruit as I am still hungry from my less than satisfying day.

No comments:

Post a Comment