Thursday, January 27, 2011

In a world of 'Can't'

I have come to realize another problem associated with weight loss and the mental aspect involved.  When you go to restaurants (at least for myself) and I see people ordering the stuff I want, and I know I shouldn't have it, I view it as if I 'can't' have it.  So, I order it just to prove to myself (?) that I can have it, and enjoy it as well.  Not that this is wrong, but when you do it every time you run into my current weight problem.  Saying no to food is like a crack addict saying no to crack.  My addiction is harder than drugs though... I HAVE to eat, I can't just cut food out of my life.  I have to learn to control it, where a crack addict is provided the opportunity to cut the problem completely out of their life.

Provided we are in a snow storm, boredom also takes a huge hit on the need to feed.  Here I sit, with 16 points left for the day, and bored... so I want to feed my face.  I need a new hobby...

No comments:

Post a Comment