Monday, January 10, 2011

Healthy Choice, Hungry later...

So I picked up a Healthy Choice Steamer to try out for lunch, because it's healthy, right?  I was surprised to see it was worth 9 points, when I could have had Fettuccini Alfredo for 6 points from the Smart Ones.  Oh, well, there was more food in it, so I ate it anyways.  While the sauce is delicious, there is very little of it.  There was only 3 pieces of chicken, and a ton of rice.  All those carbs equal to the 9 points, but you would think it would be more filling.  I am still hungry, and I am about to make a salad for myself.  In the future I am going to shy away from the less-filling freezer food, and stick with the more filling stuff.

Oh, and the salad will add two more points so, lunch will be 11 points... not worth it.  I have a feeling I will hit those bonus points today!

No comments:

Post a Comment