Monday, January 10, 2011

The verdict is in....

This morning marked the weekly weigh in point for me.  I was nervous, to say the least, since weight does fluctuate.  I have been staying on target for my weekly and daily goals, with little slip-ups here and there.  I was worried that I would have gained weight, or stayed the same.  At the very least, I wanted to at least keep the three pounds that I saw I lost earlier in the week... lost!

Today, I weighed in at 207!  I lost 5 lbs in one week!  I know weight goes fast initially, but I am still overjoyed that I lost 5 lbs in one week!  I think I may be able to pull off Weigh Watchers right from my freezer after all!

WEEKLY POINTS LEFT: 0   USED: 49
DAILY POINTS USED: 43 (I had some chips last night, and decided to count it towards the rest of the weekly points.)

NEW WEEK, AND A NEW DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment