Sunday, January 9, 2011

Saturday Night...

So, after my fears of the pizza were resolved, onto Saturday night!  As I mentioned before, I was able to get Tropical Smoothie for lunch, and LOVED it.

For dinner, Nick cooked.  We get pre-cooked carnita's from Trader Joes, so it was carnita night... one of my favorites!  When we make carnita's, we do it the traditional way.  So, literally meat, cilantro, onions, maybe some salsa, and maybe sour cream.  With Tapatio, of course.  On a corn tortilla, one carnita was only 6 points!  So, I had two.  With 16 points left for dinner, minus the 12, I had four points left.  So I had a serving of chips for 4 points.  I piled my salsa on each chip, and was FULL!

Then I had a Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat Beer, and that was only 2 points!

DAILY USED: 34
WEEKLY LEFT: 11

No comments:

Post a Comment